Dong Ho Kim commission [Size 23x35" in Color or B/W]
How do Dong Ho Kim’s commissions work?
If you have a specific request, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org after your order (please include order number). Please see examples (images) to make a special request, color or B/W Dong Ho will turn your ordinary photo into one of a kind illustration. The option is limited to a single building, a front view street with people and the background.
If you don't have a specific request, the character and medium will be delicately chosen by the artist. Each piece will be completely unique and special.
Can you give me some examples of past commissions?
Please see the images below.
Commission Size and Prices
Width x Height (in)
23 x 35 in
- Copic marker
- Black Brushpen
- Shipping is free and commissions will be mailed to the commissioner via FedEx, USPS or EMS.
Commission turnaround is generally 4 - 5 weeks per commission depending on the artist's queue.
The commissioner is allowed to:
- Use the copyrighted artwork for personal use only
- Print the art, and claim the right of their character but not the drawing itself
- Use the art to promote themselves with proper credit given to the artists
- If you break the copyright infringement in any way, every right you had to the drawing will be retracted.
The following is considered Copyright infringement:
- Taking credit for the creation of the artwork
- Removing any watermarks/signatures
- Altering the artwork without my, the artist's consent
- Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially