Peter Han commission [8.5" x 11"]
How do Peter Han’s commissions work?
If you have a specific request, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com after your order (please include order number). The option is limited to a single character piece with a limited background either in b/w or full color.
If you don't have a specific request, the character and medium will be delicately chosen by the artist. Each piece will be completely unique and special.
Can you give me some examples of past commissions?
Please see the images below.
Commission Size and Prices
Width x Height (mm)
Width x Height (in)
216 x 279 mm
8.5 x 11.0 in
- Brush pen
- Shipping is free and commissions will be mailed to the commissioner via FedEx
Commission turnaround is generally 4-8 weeks per commission depending on the artist's queue.
The commissioner is allowed to:
- Use the copyrighted artwork for personal use only
- Print the art, and claim the right of their character but not the drawing itself
- Use the art to promote themselves with proper credit given to the artists
- If you break the copyright infringement in any way, every right you had to the drawing will be retracted.
The following is considered Copyright infringement:
- Taking credit for the creation of the artwork
- Removing any watermarks/signatures
- Altering the artwork without my, the artist's consent
- Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially